Our hands and feet often get forgotten when we talk about skincare. Yet there are often problems in the skin of these vulnerable areas.The feet are enclosed in shoes all day and if we stand or sit much the feet and legs can feel swollen.
Hands are constantly used and are often exposed to water which makes the skin dry and brittle.
Many people have problems with the skin during the winter. There may be general dryness, chapping, cracks and calluses.
A skin that is dry becomes fragile, cracks easily and can cause small wounds that lead to pain and aches.
Products suitable for hands and feet
- Vegetable soap. Hydrates the skin and prevent dryness. Especially good at cracks and calluses..
- Body peeling - effectively takes away dry dead skin and soften calluses.
- Hand cream - easily absorbed and moisturising
- Foot Cream - soothing and refreshing.
- Jojoba oil and Lip balm - on dry cuticles.