Skin care for mature skin
The skin changes over time. It has a number of contributory factors: The fat and moisture content of the cells decreases, the skin's own renewal slows down and there is a reduction in substances that give the skin firmness and elasticity. How fast these changes appear depends on both external and internal factors. However it's never too late to start taking care of your skin, even really dried mature skin can get vitalized by proper products!
Common characteristics of mature skin:
Dry sometimes with a matte and flaky surface
Wrinkles, even appearing with relaxed muscles
Sometimes fragile skin, that easily becomes wounded
Products for mature skin
- Cleansing Cream, remove with water or a napkin moistened with Rosewater. Mostly evening only.
- Rose Water – morning and evening. When needed even during the day.
- Eye Cream - for the best results, morning and evening.
- Moisturizer for normal and dry skin or dry and sensitive skin – morning and evening.
- Peeling once a week- important to stimulate and to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Clay Mask once a week.
- Vitamin C Serum with roseroot for an extra vitamin boost, twice a week.
- Night Care Intense if needed extra nutrition for the night.
- Carrot Oil, easily absorbed oil for extra care and moisture. Morning and/or evening. Of extra importance during the winter.
- Rose Cream Anti Wrinkle for a while or used continuously, for more active anti age skin treatment.
Daily facial exercises stimulate the muscles and skin texture, as laughter is the best medicine it´s also delays the onset of wrinkles!