Some skin types produce a lot of sebum. This can be due to a number of factors. Diet, hormones, genetics, stress and the functioning of the internal organs all affect the health of your skin.
Characteristics of oily skin:
Oily, sometimes shiny surface
Thick skin, often open pores
Stays wrinkle-free until late in life
May have blackheads, spots and papules
Products for oily skin
- Face Wash that washes away sebum without disturbing the skin's natural acid mantle. Both morning and evening, when necessary.
- Rose Water – morning and evening.
- Moisturizer Normal/Oily Skin, or possibly for dry/sensitive skin – morning and evening.
- Peeling Cream 1-2 times per week, but not on active spots.
- Clay Mask - 1-2 times per week.
- Vitamin C Serum with Roseroot to stimulate the skin's immunity, 2-3 times per week in the evening.
- Jojoba Oil to helps your skin to regulate the sebaceous glands and keep glandular secretions at normal levels.
Tips and hints:
Don't finger your face, keep your hair back and eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, not lots of carbohydrates and fats. Exercise regularly and get enough sleep.